How to Grow Your Community on Telegram
Are you using Telegram for your business? If not, you’re missing out on a fast and easy way to communicate with your customers. Telegram is like SMS messaging and email combined; you can send messages, photos, videos and files of any type. It also syncs across multiple devices, which means you can access the app from your phone, tablet or desktop.
Here’s how you can use Telegram to grow your community:
- Create a group. The first step to creating and building a community is giving your customers a place to go. Give your group a name your customers will recognize and add a picture too. (Note: If your group is public, it will be searchable on the app and other users can find you.)
- Invite your customers. Let your customers know about your group by adding them through your contact list or sending them a link. (They must have Telegram to join.)
- Get social. If you already have a following on Instagram and Facebook, add the link to your Telegram group to your social media pages. You should also add it to your email signature.
- Share content. Your group shouldn’t be about business 24/7. Start conversations with your group by sharing interesting blog articles from IAmHerbalife.com or other content that your community would like.
- Keep them engaged. The best communities are active ones. Post daily questions, ask your customers to share pictures of their shakes or host a fun challenge.
Want more social media tips, content ideas and inspiration? Join the Herbalife Nutrition USA Telegram channel